About Active Minerals International
Active Minerals International LLC (AMI) is a global leader in the production and marketing of kaolin and gel quality attapulgite clay minerals for industrial, agricultural and construction-related applications. It was founded on the principles of honesty, integrity, fair dealings and full compliance with all laws affecting the Company’s global business.
AMI’s respected position as a supplier of industrial minerals has been achieved by successfully implementing a simple strategy; bring value to the customer by combining its technical expertise, high-quality products and logistics know-how with local “boots-on-the-ground” customer support.
- Integrity — conduct oneself in an honest and ethical manner to deliver results that build trust and credibility with stakeholders.
- Innovation — continually seek new opportunities and improve capabilities for the greater good of stakeholders.
- Teamwork — work together as a group to share ideas, resources, strengths and challenge the status quo to reach our goals.
- Execution — pursue established plans to meet or exceed our stakeholders’ goals and objectives.
- Work Environment/Safety — pursue and implement industry best practices to achieve the safest possible work environment.
AMI accomplishes its mission through a diversified, talented staff of professionals based at its Sparks, Maryland headquarters and by dispatching qualified professionals from AMI’s regional offices in Shanghai, Taipei and the United States to wherever they are needed. Additional customer support is provided by dozens of technology-based, AMI approved and trained, local distributors strategically located around the world.
Exclusive Distribution Rights: Floridin, Georgia Kaolin, U.S. Silica, American Borate, Albion Kaolin